IRHA Membership Categories & Fees
Membership year runs July 1 – June 30 of each year.
Follow this link for additional information concerning benefits and joining an IRHA committee
1. Individual Membership -$100 - Open to any interested individual; this individual can attend an IRHA event at the reduced rate and is allowed one voting privilege.
2. Student Membership - Free!
Open to any individual enrolled full time in any school, college, or university. This individual can attend an IRHA event at the reduced rate.
3. Organizational Membership- See fee structure below - Open to any legally constituted organization; this category allows all individuals of your facility/campus to be an IRHA member and attend an IRHA event at the reduced rate. This category allows all designated representatives from your facility one voting privilege.
Organizational Membership is priced by the number of full-time employees (FTE) in your facility. Organizational memberships only cover individuals in your facility/campus, it does not cover individuals or facilities located off your campus.
Fee Structure for Organizational Membership:
50 or less employees - $450
51-300 employees - $600
301-500 employees- $750
501-750 employee - $900
more than 750 employees - $1,050
4. Indiana Statewide Rural Health Network (InSRHN) -Available to Indiana Critical Access and Rural Hospitals only
Renewing members $5,000 per year - New members $10,000 the first year, $5,000 each year after
This category allows your hospital to be a member of the Indiana Statewide Rural Health Network receiving all IRHA Organizational Member benefits. As a member of the InSRHN, you will have access to educational opportunities, organizational support for networking, access to group discounts, roundtable sessions and future endeavors of the InSRHN, such as grant funded projects. As an IRHA Organizational Member, all individuals from your hospital and facilities using the same tax ID number as your hospital are allowed to be an IRHA member and can attend IRHA events at reduced rates. For more information about InSRHN member benefits, contact Phil Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-902-1749.
5. Business Partner Network - IRHA Business Partners are carefully selected by IRHA administrators for their capacity to be of real service, their demonstrated expertise, and for their recognized commitment to growing and supporting rural Indiana and healthcare operations in smaller cities. Membership is limited, for more information and/or to apply to become a Business Partner Network member please contact: Phil Ellis, email: email@example.com , Phone: 317-902-1749. After your organization has been approved to become a BPN member please return to the IRHA member webpages to update the contact information of your company.